JOB TITLE: Female* Wellbeing Support Worker, Adavu Project
HOURS: 8 hours/week. The hours can be flexibly worked throughout the working week (Monday to Friday, 8.30- 4.30pm) but must align with each client’s associated Support Caseworker hours.
START DATE: 9th August 2021 until 8th August 2022
SALARY: £421/month (pro rated from equivalent full time salary of (£21,335)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Accountable to the Project Manager and the Management Committee of the Adavu Project. The post holder will be employed by the Birmingham Methodist District.
The Adavu Project is a project of the Birmingham Methodist District, that aims to facilitate a local response to modern slavery in the West Midlands through:
- Long term support to adult survivors of modern slavery making the transition into a life in the local community.
- Raising awareness and understanding of Modern Slavery and enabling effective responses to it
- Advocating justice in relation to the issue of Modern Slavery
- Building partnerships to prevent and frustrate Modern Slavery
For further information about the Adavu Project, please see www.adavu.org.uk
SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
The Wellbeing Support Worker will have responsibility for carrying out wellbeing checks every 1-2 weeks with Adavu clients over the telephone, and forwarding any actions or concerns to the allocated Caseworker. Conversations may also include gathering feedback from clients on Adavu’s support and how to improve.
- Deadline for applications: 9th July 2021
- Shortlisting: 15th July 2021
- Interview: 22nd July 2021
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack or to find out more.
*This post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (Schedule 9; Equality Act 2010)